Classic Car Parts Chess Set
Chess like performance driving demands concentration and courage. The best chess players like the best spirited drivers are always thinking one or two moves ahead.
Our bespoke chess sets from the USA combine classic engine parts with contemporary craftsmanship. They are made using recycled parts from Aston Martin, Range Rover and Lotus vehicles. Each set is handmade taking many days to complete. Each comes with a custom made board and is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the maker.
Our bespoke chess sets are an outstanding showpiece for any spirited driver.
- Pieces included in the chess set may vary but the following list is typical :
- King/Queen: Aston Martin valves, Aston Martin valve springs and Aston Martin valve guides
- Knights: Range Rover rocker arm
- Bishop: Aston Martin brake piston and Aston Martin brake reaction ball
- Castles: Lotus wheel nut and Aston Martin brake piston
- Pawns: Shock absorber mounts
- 32 unique pieces made of steel and alloy
- Each piece is individually cleaned, shot blasted, cold welded and hand painted
- Colour - limestone and black
- Range of Chess Piece Heights: Queen - 4.75”/12cm to Pawn - 2.25”/6cm (approximately)
- Each piece comes enclosed in a cloth pouch
- Handmade black and white chess board - 20” x 20”/51cm x 51cm (approximately)
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the maker
- Made in the United States
Availability: In Stock